Friday, 14 March 2014

Saucony spring and summer apparel.

Hey everyone,

Just checking in quickly. This week in training is going supremely. Hitting some killer workouts. Actually about to go do 10X1km off 1 minute recovery now on my lunch break but before I do I wanted to throw up a quick post. I've got 2 other ones ready now that I'll get up soon, one training post relating to race pace specific training and another one is a review of the new Saucony Type A6.

But I just wanted to let you all know that Saucony released their spring and summer apparel recently and it's absolutely fantastic. Because Saucony is a company that focus directly on running hence their slogan "Because we run". They really do running apparel right, I've tried many different brands of gear and nothing compares to the fit and feel of their apparel.

A couple of my favourite pieces they have released for this spring are the Premium tech singlet,Transcendence full zip, X-Lite packable jacket and the Inferno short tight. I'll attach the links for the new spring line for men and women below.

Men http://www.saucony.com/store/SiteController/saucony/newarrivals/cat10004/cat1730399/view/71/subcategory

Women http://www.saucony.com/store/SiteController/saucony/newarrivals/cat10002/cat1730398/view/137/subcategory










Anyway, be sure to dart over to the site and check out some of the new arrivals. I'll be back on Sunday for my training recap and some training talk.

I also wanted to give a shout out to Nicole Sifuentes, another Saucony athlete and Canadian who earned a bronze medal at the world indoor championships in Poland last weekend. She had an amazing race. For all you running/track enthusiasts, this is a great weekend for us. We have the NCAA indoor champs in Albuquerque where Lawi Lalang will be trying to do the triple in the Mile, 3000m and 5000m and Abbey D'agostino will be trying to double in the 3000m/5000m. Should be some great actions. Then Sunday be sure to tune into the NYC half. All the big boys will be out to play and roll through the streets of NYC. Mo Farah is the favourite but the field is stacked. My Saucony Canada team mate Krista Duchene will be toeing the line as will our top Canadian men's marathoner Reid Coolseat. It will be epic.

Alright that's all for me, time to put myself in the hurt locker for 10X1km. Wish me luck.

Keep your sticks on the ice,
Dave

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! nice saucony-spring-and-summer-apparel.Thanks for sharing nice clothes.if you want you can see more work out clothes canada.

    ReplyDelete