Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Sponsorship, thank you!

I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to Smith Optics and Saucony Canada. I'm so lucky to be teamed up with two companies that not only I believe in but make products that I'd be using even if I wasn't sponsored. I love everything made by Saucony and if you have followed along with my running career you'd see that I've been rocking their gear long before they sponsored me. And Smith Optics.......oh man, I can't believe how lucky I am to be under contract with them. I love their shades and they take such good care of me. I came home today to an Epic care package that Andrew was good enough to send me. A pair of the brand new PivLocks and Approach Max's along with a ton of apparel. Thanks so much man






Thanks Saucony and Smith. You guy's are the reason I keep training so hard. I appreciate all the help!

See you all mid week for a Doha break down,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment